Partners For Quality, through its family of agencies, supports people by providing services that promote choice, personal satisfaction, and the realization of their hopes and dreams.
People can experience and fully participate in all aspects of life.
Partners For Quality and its family of agencies shall provide services and supports to assure people:
- are afforded the human, civil, and legal rights described in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nations, the United States Constitution, and all applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations
- are treated with dignity, respect, and sensitivity to cultural diversity
- have opportunities to experience life-long learning
- have the best possible physical/mental health and assurances for personal safety and security, with an emphasis on minimizing out-of-home placement
- live, work, and experience community environments that are personally satisfying
- have the opportunity to maintain and/or establish natural supports and reciprocal relationships
- have the opportunity to participate as active members of the community and to experience leadership roles
- have access to community resources and organizations that are dynamic, receptive, responsive, and continuously evolving
- make informed decisions affecting their lives from a variety of choices
- realize their hopes and dreams and achieve their personal outcomes